Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, May 02, 2002

Hi. Thanks for waiting. Well I cheated, and I'm back.

It's been 8 days since I've last blogged here, though there isn't a single day where I haven't blogged in my new private blog.

What I've discovered in these 8 days:
1. Blogging has become an integral part of my day, no matter where I blog.
2. I blog the same even in a private blog. Maybe cos nothing terribly personal happened within this timeframe, but I still post quotes that interest me, and write about movies, books, music, and those little nuggets of info which bowl me over.
3. People still visit this old blog.
4. I miss this blog.

Though friends have been very supportive of me blogging here again, I didn't actually mean to do so. It's just that yesterday I checked this site's counter, and found that someone was reading through my old archives for more than 2 hours. I guess I was stunned and at that moment I knew. Couldn't figure out who or why, but thank you for changing my mind, and showing me that what I wrote could glue you to a screen for so long.

I guess I'd still keep that private blog, but for whatever it takes, I'm back. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home