Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, April 01, 2002

Quiet fulfilling day. Watched The Royal Tennabaums. Bought April's issue of Mixmag and a travel guide to Poland. Dropped by the library and borrowed a couple of books (Nick Bantock's The Forgetting Room, Banana Yoshimoto's N.P., Melissa Bank's The Girls' Guide to Hunting and Fishing as well as Nicholson Baker's The Everlasting Story of Nory). The last book surprised me cos I didn't expect Nicholson Baker (who wrote the infamous Vox, the book Monica Lewinsky gave Bill Clinton) to write a children's book, but I guess I'll have to read to find out. Then I went to a nearby cafe and sat through the whole reading of The Forgetting Room.

Ok, I'm prepared for the havoc tomorrow when I relaunch myself to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home