Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, March 14, 2002

Supposed to clear leave tomorrow to have a long weekend, but unfortunately meetings have been scheduled that day. So here I am home on a Thursday, waiting for the telephone service guy to come and install my new phone line for me. It was too hot to run this morning, so I packed a bit of my room instead. Found a stockpile of about 40 disposable pens which I've collected from all those hotels and seminars I've been been to. Sat down and actually tested every pen to find out if it's still working. Was quite amazed that some pens I picked up from travelling a few years back still function. I chucked the pens which don't work anymore but kept the rest. Don't know why since I seldom use them and don't need so many. It's just one of those things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home