Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, February 04, 2002

Very busy and had an unpleasant encounter at work today. Read other folks' blogs and realised it's a Black Monday for some of them too. I hope tomorrow will be better for everyone else. Pupi is right, I shouldn't let others affect me. I do not need to be forever nice and obliging.

On another note, I don't have to answer to anyone for being different. I know some of my colleagues think it's odd that I'm travelling alone, like I have no friends to accompany me to Japan. On the other hand, I think it's narrow-minded mentality and odd that people put off trips they've always been thinking about, just because they're subject to other people's schedules and choice of destination.

Life is too short to wait for other people to go where you want to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home