Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, February 01, 2002

Tonight's one of the rare Friday nights I'm home for family dinner instead of playing pool. It's been a while since I last saw my bro and sis-in-law, so I had a great time catching up with them. You know, all those inconsequential but fun bits of conversation. I caught my sis-in-law calling my bro Fat Cat. Then when I asked him what he calls her, he leaned over and sniggered "little cat", to which she protested loudly. I think they're a cute couple anyway. My sis-in-law complained that my bro couldn't stop reading books, and both he and I chorused together in favour of it. We also decided to catch the Cirque du Soleil together with my mum, who was already eying the next action flick by Arnie called Collateral Damage. I lent my bro my copy of Rich Dad Poor Dad (still unread after months) and hoped my sis-in-law didn't give me the evil eye for encouraging his reading habit.

I really love my family. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home