Random thoughts Stray memories

Tuesday, February 19, 2002

Today seems to be bad service day. I've got a watch which I've sent in for repair 2 months back cos the watch glass has fallen off (yes, ironically they promise scratch-proof glass but not that it won't fall off). The repair center is supposed to phone me when it's done but I ended up phoning them every few weeks to ask how it is. Today I happened to call and they told me that the watch is ready. What, must they wait for me to ask? Never mind, so I went down to the repair center to collect the watch during lunchtime. And it turned out that they've given me an entirely different watch glass from the one I had, so the watch looks different now. When I pointed this out, they said they didn't know which watch glass to choose (inferring they picked whichever watch glass they felt should be it). No one bothered to check with me before ordering the part from Switzerland. This is gross stupidity. In the end, I've got to order another watch glass but am allowed to wear my watch for the time being. Sigh. I really hate bad service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home