Random thoughts Stray memories

Tuesday, February 12, 2002

As expected, I received the biggest Ang Bao (think red packet filled with money given by married folks to single folks/ kids) from bro and sis-in-law. I thought it's quite embarrassing to still get them but what the heck right? And no, I didn't visit anyone for Chinese New Year at all. Instead, I stayed home and later went to watch the movie Kate and Leopold on impulse. The storyline is flaky but the characters are cute, so I was torn apart between gushing Aww and then thinking: Wait a minute, there's some flaw with the logic here.

Anyway, one of the most memorable scenes for me didn't include either Kate or Leopold. Instead, it was one of Kate's ex-boyfriend. He was trying to explain that he feels like a dog which has seen a rainbow, 'cept dogs are colour-blind. So, the other dogs don't believe him. Trust me to zero in on the odd scenes in a romantic comedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home