Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, January 12, 2002

Relaxing Friday night. We ate noodles and bee hoon deliciously cooked by a friend downed with a lil' beer, before playing one-on-one pool. I knew you wouldn't like my new hair. Across from us is the same martial arts TV actor I saw playing at the pool joint last weekend. I won some but you won more. Somehow along the way, we made a bet that I would pierce my ears if you won, and you said the number of earholes would be determined by the number of remaining balls I'd have left. I freaked out but lost two subsequent games to you.. with one and two remaining balls consecutively. You told me I could choose to pierce a ear or both, and I wondered if it's actually the sum of both games, making it 3 earholes. I asked you if you thought I would really go ahead and pierce my ears cos of this, and you replied why not? I guess it's probably as good a reason as any, and I've probably done far stranger things for less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home