Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, January 19, 2002

My weekend started wonderfully. I met up with 3TapRiff and Pupi for dinner. 3TapRiff was so sweet! He passed me some of his wedding pics I was in, and the VCD for Waking Life. :) Then Pupi and I played only 1 game of pool and decided to whisk off for drinks and girl talk. We chatted till 3+ am and I really enjoyed myself. Sometimes it's odd how you don't have to meet someone regularly to just chat at ease. Hiaks.

Slept around 5 am and woke just after 9 am to call laptop tech support. Trouble-shooting over the phone didn't work so tech support summoned me and my laptop to the service center. I hopped over and the technician was really efficient. He offered me Mentos candy while he swapped a new internal modem for me, and everything was fixed just like that. Wow. Then when he dialled in to my internet service provider to test the new modem, I asked him to double-click on my ICQ icon to see who's online and we both just grinned spontaneously at the list of friends online on my icq list. Quest was (as usual) online and I thought it would be funny to just message and say "Hi! Guess where I am now?". But I decided not to waste the nice technician's time.

On my way home, I dropped by a CD shop and saw a REAL bargain CD. Patti Smith's Peace and Noise for 88 cents. It was too ridiculous cos Patti Smith is hey, PATTI SMITH! But I bought it of cos. :)

Everything is rolling on so well and the day has only just begun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home