Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, December 30, 2001

Yesterday I had probably my last jog of the year with my best friend. This is the first time I brought along my mobile phone to substitute my watch. As luck would have it, my mobile phone rang while I was running. I answered it while I continued to run, but the other party didn't seem to hear me properly and hung up. So the next time it rang, I stopped running to talk on the phone. The caller asked me to confirm my mobile phone, and when I asked why? She replied that my mobile phone number belongs to her brother. Huh? This number has been mine for a long while. Odd. By the time I ended the call, I had lost the momentum to run.

I guess I learnt not to bring the mobile phone along again if I'm serious about running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home