Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, December 31, 2001

If Heaven and Earth have conspired to land me in the middle of a booksale, who am I to deny Fate? :) Ok ok, I succumbed and bought 15 books today while Yoyo bought 9 and leslie_ 3. When we got to the booksale, leslie_ passed me an empty carton box and told me I would need it to lug around the books I've picked. I declined cos I didn't think I would be buying so many books. 20 minutes later I ate my words. lol. Lots of books were gone by the time we got there... there were no more Harry Potter's or Dilbert books. However, there was still a sizeable collection available.

So leslie_, to answer your question on number of books I've purchased this year... it's 58 (excluding magazines and comics). The number of books I've read though is a miserable 15, and these 15 are not all from the books I bought this year, and some aren't even my own to begin with. I fared better reading music magazines and the weekly 8 Days magazines though that 3 year subscription to Business Week is definitely a gone case.

Next year I have to blog less and read more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home