Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, December 01, 2001

I went to watch Porgy & Bess (bad accoustics like Dave described... Summertime sang opera-style, in a fashion that didn't break my heart like it should) before going drinking with a good friend and his friends. It's funny cos I've known this friend for nearly 2 years but his friends were strangers till tonight, and then I see a whole bunch of them at one go. And the guys in the group recognise me from pool. lol. One of his friends was celebrating his birthday so we went drinking at a joint along Mohamed Sultan, and I got quite smashed but not the highest I've been. I know cos I didn't start singing, and I could still play (and win at marginally) pool. I hope I didn't embarrass my friend too much.

Thanks for that last game of pool. I've never played pool intoxicated before and now I know. :) You're right as you usually are. I'm not that drunk am I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home