Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, November 16, 2001

I just met up with some secondary school girlfriends at someone's home. Though we have very different lifestyles now, it's fun chatting with them and catching glimpses of how I used to be. One girlfriend told me she still had the Miss Saigon cassettes I dubbed for her in secondary school. The astonishing thing is I didn't realise I ever owned the soundtrack for Miss Saigon before, even after I watched the musical in London 2 years back. Strangely, I even recalled what these girls like to eat. I asked one of them if she still likes to eat eggs, and she quipped that when she was pregnant, she ate 2 eggs gleefully every day rather than the normal recommendation of 2 eggs per week. Then everybody remembered that I was lousy at ball games and couldn't believe that pool is one of my favourite hobbies now. lol. Gosh, I really miss these women. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home