Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, September 26, 2001

This morning I attended 3TapRiff's ROM ceremony where Dave was one of the photographers. The bride and groom looked radiant and there were lots of wellwishers. However, there was a bottleneck in the queue maybe cos people weren't getting married fast enough. lol. I remember telling 3TapRiff in the lull waiting period that it's sort of surreal, that we're still in touch all these years later, that I'm at his ROM... I asked him if he's got any last words as a bachelor and he asked if I'm going to blog them. But he didn't say any after all, and soon everyone filed into the Cherish room (yes, ROM rooms used to be named after flowers but they've since been renamed) and lo and behold, our boy is married. :)

Congrats you. To quote Fatboy Slim, you've come a long way baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home