Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, September 16, 2001

My Nokia cell phone was spewing garbage characters intermittently on the display screen and I had no choice but to bring it in for repair today. In return, the service center passed me an Ericsson T10 cell phone as a replacement in the meantime. The Ericsson phone is bright PINK. I asked them for any other Nokia cell phone instead but no can do. So I've got the Ericsson phone, kit, manual and all. I can't use the Ericsson phone for anything besides simple tasks like answering and making calls, cos I'm still too traumatised to go read the manual. And when I had my first incoming call, I didn't recognise the ringtone and when I did, it sounded awful. I think I'll pass on sending any sms messages on the small T10 screen. I hope I get my old Nokia phone back real soon. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home