Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, September 10, 2001

deadboi's tip on falling asleep did work! I woke up this morning to birthday sms from friends and tried out my hula hoop. Well, I still couldn't twirl the hula hoop past the 10 second mark but I'm going to surf hula hoop sites for tips. My hula hoop is neon purple and sparkly, and there's a movable weight within to help make twirling easier (hmm, centrifugal force?). I wish the hula hoop were transparent though, so I could see where the weight is when I'm twirling. Maybe I'll understand the dynamics better then. The salesgirl said that it's easier to twirl larger hula hoops and the guys launched into a discussion on mass, acceleration and radius. Techies. I just commented that Yoyo's hula hoop looked like a purple aura around him. :)

Will you call a hula hoop another accidental sport?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home