Random thoughts Stray memories

Tuesday, August 28, 2001

While attending a seminar with a colleague this morning, we wasted our time thinking up imaginary Who wants to be a Millionaire type of questions for each other. She knew I'm bad with dates so she asked me all the date questions (In which year was the Causeway built? On which date did Princess Diana pass away? When did Deng Xiaoping pass away?). In return, I asked number questions (How many white gorillas are there in the world? How many strands of hair does Aki Ross have in the movie Final Fantasy?).

However, she asked a real simple question that I didn't answer correctly. She asked which ingredient was missing from a Big Mac (Lettuce? Tomato? Cheese? Pickle?). The answer is Tomato. I didn't realise there's no tomato slices in a Big Mac.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home