Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, August 27, 2001

I received a strange call on my cell phone yesterday. An old lady phoned me up to ask if I did her a favour by bringing her a pair of Snoopy slippers at Ang Mo Kio hospital in 1999. She said a relative of mine was staying there and I was visiting, and she was in the next bed. I don't think I've ever been to Ang Mo Kio hospital at all. I told her she's got the wrong number but she recited my cell phone number correctly to me. Then it struck me that my current cell phone number belonged to someone else at that time, so it's the previous owner (whom I don't know) who helped her. I repeated for the upteenth time to the old lady that it's not me, but she sounded so earnest to say thanks for something that happened 2 years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home