Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, July 12, 2001

It was my turn to call you from the airport before I flew back. I came straight from an IT exhibition and was dressed formally and in heels. I hated it, especially cos I was carrying a packed sling bag and another bag of goodies as well. Never boarded a plane this way before and don't intend to again. Snapped some pics of the runway from the huge glass windows but the interior lights were bouncing off them. I asked you if I should buy the Aussie edition of Cosmopolitan cos I bought the UK edition already and you said why not? But I didn't. I wasn't up to reading the Chinese edition either. I told you my call would end any moment cos my cell phone battery was draining and just as I said that, it did. I guess the call is like coming full circle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home