Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, June 30, 2001

Just met up with feline, my best friend, an ex-classmate from german class and his colleagues, as well as my own colleagues for pool. We had a lot of fun laughing and fooling around... I think I got a sore throat from all that ruckus. :) I couldn't believe it when the guys decided to play pool with their eyes closed (yeah, like using the Force in Star Wars) to give the girls a handicap and they still managed to score anyway. lol. Another incident that cracked me up was once when we all stood round the pool table looking at the balls, and someone said this resembled the scene in Pearl Harbor where the Japanese generals were staging the battleships before attacking. I can't believe I met some of these folks only tonight! :) Thanks for the company and the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home