Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, June 24, 2001

And here are the results to which one statement is false in my June 18 entry:

1. (Excluding CDs that come together with music mags) I bought 99 CDs last year.
True. It's not that many CDs.. my table-tennis guru bought at least twice as many as I did. :)

2. I have tried eyelash perming before.
True. Did it once out of curiosity and won't try it again. They treated my eyelashes and placed tiny curlers on them, and I had to lie on a bed for half an hour or so waiting for them to set. It's a strange experience... not being able to open my eyes cos of the tiny weights of the curlers and the endless waiting for someone to come rescue me.

3. I watched more than 50 movies last year.
True. The friend in Chicago disputed this cos he didn't think there were so many good movies last year. Well, who said all the movies I watched were good? Hiaks.

4. I own 2 Pikachu T-shirts which I am too embarrassed to wear in public.
FALSE. I have a Pikachu step-counter and Pikachu pouch, but no T-shirts. I do have clothes which I've bought but never worn though.

5. Back in University days, my password was MEEPOH cos it's the favourite food of my boyfriend then.
True. A University friend cracked my password somehow and walked up to me before a lecture to say that one word MEEPOH. I yelped and dashed out of the lecture to change my password on the spot. lol. I still haven't figured out how he cracked my password though.

6. I have experimented with wearing hazel, grey and green coloured contact lenses.
True. Another of my phases. Grey is strange but green is actually quite interesting, like cat eyes.

7. There was a phase where I only wore brown clothing.
True (well, as much as possible). I'm very colour conservative and it takes a lot from me to even venture to wear floral prints. :)

8. In Junior College, I liked to bring my soft toy cow [Kassandra the Prophetess] into lectures.
True. And I clipped dangling earrings on her too. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home