Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, June 21, 2001

My best friend just emailed to say he was later than expected cos of flight delays. No wonder I couldn't reach him yesterday. The good news is he's gotten me my Cosmopolitan magazine though. Hiaks. I wonder if I hanker after that magazine just cos it's banned here?

Hmm... he just phoned. The boy is back home after being bounced from Minneapolis to Chicago to L.A. to Taiwan. The delay was supposedly caused by icing on the plane engine. He's against United Airlines now. Did I ever mention that Air France lost my luggage once? lol. While coming home from London, I was derailed to transit in KL instead of Paris. My luggage however, was oblivious and went onto Paris anyway. Luckily, they located my little truant and I got it and the 20+ books in it back. That was a close call though. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home