Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, April 16, 2001

Why do I irc? Cos I met my best friend valk there. I was chatting with someone else about programming on irc and he messaged me to ask about programming. I thought is this guy for real? And he was.

This is the same reason I talk to strangers on the plane. Cos I met this girl on a plane enroute from Frankfurt to New York and we've been hanging out ever since.

I guess I'm just hoping to make friends like them again.

A friend told me that sometimes this is as good as it gets. Some good things don't repeat themselves. Like there won't be another Pink Floyd album like "Wish You Were Here".

Well, today Quest added me to his blog team and I guess I made a real friend there. Maybe it doesn't hurt to hope sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home