Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, April 20, 2001

I'm caffeine intolerant so I don't drink coffee. I used to drink a lot of it but it's been 4 years since I took any regularly. A cappucino at 3pm can keep me awake till 3am the next morning, that's how bad it is for me. lol. As a result, I need to ask for decaf at coffee joints. I don't know what you think, but decaf drinkers are treated like 2nd class citizens. I got glazed looks from counter staff when I asked what drinks on the menu have no caffeine content. There were cases where I got served caffeinated coffee anyway when I was told otherwise. And then I would lie awake in the middle of the night staring blankly at the ceiling.

Strangely, my favourite Ella Fitzgerald song is her rendition of a jazz piece called "Black Coffee".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home