Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, February 22, 2007

You know, the few times I've blogged that I planned to stop blogging, I didn't; but when I drifted off without any warning, I unwittingly stopped blogging for the longest time ever. This lull period could have been longer, but I received a blog comment from oneking666 (thank you!) who worried that I hadn't been blogging for a while. So I finally logged into blogger again, converted to a gmail account, and am now writing this entry.

Actually, nothing is wrong. I've just been doing day-to-day mundane things.

I'm trying to slow down my reading speed for books I don't really feel for, so I can learn from them anyway. The latest disaster was Jared Diamond's "Collapse", on how societies choose to fail or succeed. I'm now reading Satyajit Das' "Traders, Guns and Money" and Richard Dawkins' "The Blind Watchmaker", and already I'll be distracted enough to go to the library tomorrow for another haul.

I've decided not to get new music until I start paying attention to music I don't know I already have on my iPod.

We've just run and cooked fried rice. Our first year anniversary is coming up soon and sometimes I wonder at how fast time seemed to pass.

And this is all there is to it, really. :)

2 Comments:

  • happy anniversary u guys :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:05 PM  

  • Thanks :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home