Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Two weeks after I've been back, I finally collapsed. Was caught in the rain last night and became a wreck this morning. Matters worsened cos I was meant to catch the last flight out to KL tonight for work, and somehow the courier has sent my plane tickets to the wrong office and I was told I couldn't board without it as it wasn't an e-ticket.

So.. rational systematic me saw the doctor. Called the travel agent. Came home and slept for 6 hrs fitfully, during which the tickets arrived finally. During all this, there was also a strange sms exchange on why I'm still single:

"You'll find someone who would take care of you."

And you're missing the point. I don't need someone to take care of me. I need a soulmate.

But till that happens, I'll haul myself alone to the airport and leave on that jet plane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home