Random thoughts Stray memories

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Coincidentally at a film screening, I bumped into a friend who had the same ear treatment as I had. Except that he was advised to apply eardrops for 2 weeks to his ear, to soften the wax before the procedure could be done (though he only did it for a week). And we supposedly bypassed the procedure to wash out the wax using a syringe cos our cases were more severe. Though I only talked to him after the event, this conversation did quite a fair bit to calm me.

It's wonderful to be able to sleep without creating a mini-vacuum everytime I sleep on my side and turn the blocked ear on the pillow.

1 Comments:

  • Hey, any idea why ear wax would cause a vacuum with the pillow? The same thing has been happening to me and it's incredibly weird.

    You can get back to me at weryvcb@yahoo.com. It's great to hear someone who had the same problem.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home