Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Last night I dreamt I nearly heard your voice again. In my dream, I was wandering round a flea market and rummaging through odds and ends, when I came to a stall where the owner looked vaguely familiar. She saw me and her face lit up, and she picked up an old retro-looking phone to dial. Then she passed the phone receiver to me and indicated that the call was for me. "Hello.. hello.. hello?" I repeated myself like an idiot. There was silence on the other end. I returned the phone receiver to the stall owner with a confused look, and she told me she tried to call you the instant she saw me. At that moment I realised that this was one of your friends whom I've met before, and that this has to be a dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home