Random thoughts Stray memories

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Guerilla blogging continues.

I've been carrying my mobile phone bill around but I kept forgetting to pay it.

The latest mailorder issue of Sight & Sound is still AWOL. What I'm wondering is: will any of my neighbours actually bother to steal this, of all publications?

I'm going to embark on reading a library book where the opening line reads "Steve got his dick caught in the window." And it's a local book too. Well, at least there's no mention of ghosts.

I can't decide which library DVD to watch first: Jim Jarmusch's "Stranger than Paradise" or "Thirty-two Short films about Glenn Gould".

I no longer smell like Flower. Now I'm just Summer.

And most importantly, milo is now available and order has been restored in my world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home