Random thoughts Stray memories

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Yesterday summarized.

The exodus of bakers from my bakery has started and I don't think it's over yet. No matter how nice you treat bakers, they still remember bad incidents you thought were insignificant. Plus the money of course. Everything boils down to money.

I watched Jane Fonda in Barbarella: Queen of the Galaxy on a library DVD last night. Nonsensical and lots of gratuituous nude shots of her, but fun. Watched it so I could see why the band Duran Duran named themselves after the villain Duran Duran in the movie. Well actually I still can't see why. To be frank, there's just as much chance of the band naming themselves Barbarella.

The right side of my body is generally weaker than the left, and more prone to malfunction. Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home