Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Yesterday I squeezed 7 appointments into a day after 4.5 hours of sleep. That meant I had 1) a work meeting, 2) a breakfast appointment, 3) a lunch appointment, 4) a tea appointment, 5) watched a movie, 6) caught the late night Observatory gig at the Esplanade, and 7) a late night appointment. Oh, and I started and finished a women's fodder magazine inbetween. Talk about maximising time utilization.

Today I'm going to stay home all day. My mum is going to cook me the first meal I've ever had at home since I've come back. I'm going to read and attempt to finish a book out of the stash that I'm reading concurrently. Watch DVDs. Read newspapers. Catch a bit of the Olympics. Nap.

I think today is going to be wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home