Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, July 24, 2004

No I've not packed. The most important question for me now is actually: should I bring my Discman or my iPod along for the trip? The Discman doesn't allow for so many songs, but it has a longer battery life and allows me to sample CDs I'll be buying there (and there is no doubt about buying them). On the other hand, I've got all these songs I should listen to before attending the concerts and they're all on mp3s. I thought I would bring my iPod if my travel companion would bring a Discman along, but some folks seem not to need to travel with music!

I think I've decided cos I'm doing reverse engineering now by converting mp3s back into the larger wav files and burning them into CDs to bring along for the trip. And I've bought a slimmer CD wallet just for this purpose.

Until I board the plane though, this trip still feels surreal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home