Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, January 10, 2004

In a post-shopping rant mode.
Bought my first and only fuchsia top.
Bought 3 CDs (Electric Light Orchestra, Maxwell House and Loop Guru) altogether for less than the cost of an ordinary drink.

Went to the Suntec city library booksale twice today. The first time I dropped by, I only managed to pick up 2 books but I went back again to pick up another 3. What I got are:

An art book on the German artist Grosz.
Sidney Lumet's Making Movies.
Cari Neauchamp and Henri Behar's Hollywood on the Riviera (a history of the Cannes Film Festival).
Jeff Greenwald's The Size of the World (a journal about travelling round the world without leaving the ground).
Michel Houellebecq's Atomised (french translated novel on modern lives and loves)

Happy now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home