Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, December 08, 2003

Things I learnt this weekend:

Astigmatism could cause people to see 4 moons in the sky. Somehow that fascinated me, like earth became a different planet and summoned 3 other moons as a special privilege for other folks.

Things fall apart. Especially if it's at a housewarming and you sit on them. But it was a good gathering wasn't it? :) Discovered that I don't know my best friend's CD collection as well as I thought, cos I found lots of gems in there as well as CDs I thought were mine but weren't.

The universe could be broken up into 20 minute universes (well, according to the philosophy book I was skimming through). Meaning that everything that happened prior to the current 20 minute interval only existed in people's memories, and everything that happens after the interval belongs to another universe. Knowing that the universe only lasts 20 minutes makes it easier to accept life cos you just concentrate on life 20 minutes at a time.

So I had a 20 minute universe for this blog entry, and I'm starting on another universe now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home