Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, October 03, 2003

A snapshot of my life now (or what you don't need to know):
Starting from today, I'm going to watch 11 films in 6 days, not to mention the 4 DVDs I've just borrowed from the library. I hope I can make it.
I bought a burnished copper thumb ring and a pair of lime green beaded slippers (even though they're hard to match).
I can only quote one English poem off the top of my head. When you prompted me for another, I had to recite the Chinese poem by Li Bai about looking at the moon and being homesick. Yes, that one.
Not only have I no time to run, I have not enough time to sleep.
I'm still missing my September issue of Sight & Sound though I've emailed customer service in UK and they promised to send it over. And the October issue is already out too.

First things first. I better go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home