Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Coversation with a random stranger in my favourite music store while sampling music.
You sampled Tom McRae's album and replaced it. I sampled it and bought it.
I told you David Gray's Century Ends is nothing like his White Ladder so maybe you won't really like it. You tried 2 tracks and were determined to buy it.
You also wanted to buy Chris Botti whom I've never heard. From the cover, he looks like a teen idol though and I pulled a wry face.
You were holding The Very Best of Stone Roses in your hands and I mentioned that I just bought this on Sunday for nostalgic reasons. "Nostalgia?" you asked quizzically. And I laughed cos you were probably too young to have heard them the first time round.
I commended you for picking up the VCD/ DVD for Amores Perros and The Colour of Paradise, and I didn't feel the urge to tell you the ending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home