Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, March 14, 2003

I'm not the perfect kinda girl. After drinking 2 glasses of wine, I would be slightly high and echo "Wow" with a beautific smile on my face. Any more drinks after that I might even sing. I'm the sort to exit a movie screening with messed up hair, and cause friends to comb their fingers exasperatedly through it, going "You ah". I've never even kept long fingernails cos I can't stand the clacking of nails on keyboard, even though it's been pointed out to me that I only type with my index fingers and left thumb.

I'm not the kinda girl who gets worshipped; I'm the sort who gets teased. Like when I was musing to my best friend about those slim fast ads where some girl could lose 3 kg in 2 days and wondering if I could be capable of that, and he joked that it's impossible for me but taking out my brain might be an option. Like when no one would trust my sense of direction or believe I can cook (which frankly I can't).

But surely I'm good for more than being a walking reference on movie trivial, music obscurities and books? Surely I'm good for more than playing pool or being logical to bounce ideas off? Surely I've made you smile?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home