Random thoughts Stray memories

Friday, February 28, 2003

There's loads to blog about but no time. So here's a lomo snapshot of my life.
Work (a quota on teleconference calls should be enforced). Films (I can't believe The Quiet American is already gone and I'm not too eager to watch Chicago though I managed to catch Frida). Books (I haven't started on the latest one loaned to me by my US travelmate). The absentminded colleague who can't have a coherent conversation with fellow passengers when he's driving ("Why will anyone name a MRT station after a dog?" "DOVER! It's DOVER, not ROVER!"). Discovery of a new Mexican place which serves a sinful chocolate turtle cake. Being advised to only date obedient men (and I had to laugh cos it sounded so absurd). Buying a toy scooter for my Blythe doll. Finding someone else who also likes to dance with eyes closed. Dark circles under eyes from lack of sleep. And music music music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home