Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, February 15, 2003

Does going to the same pub on 2 consecutive Valentine's constitute a tradition? Last Valentine's I heard 3 different renditions of My Funny Valentine but this year I heard zilch. It's a different band at the pub this time: guitar-based and so indifferent to the fact that it's Valentine's that they even covered Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Asked for a bowl of assorted nuts just before 9pm, but it was nearly 11pm before we realised that the waiter has forgotten to bring it to us. Then we asked for it again, and burrowed through the bowl of nuts looking for our favourite square prawn crackers and roasted peanuts. When these were finished, I'd hide a handful of nuts and ask for a refill, just to get more prawn crackers and roasted peanuts again. After a while, my jc girlfriend admitted that she's afraid to eat the nuts cos I've been palming some of them for so long. lol.

Time to go to bed now and I'm so glad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home