Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, September 15, 2002

I'm in love with Coldplay's song Amsterdam, but cannot begin to guess why it's titled that way. I have this weird idea that if it's renamed to Singapore instead, my love will instantly nosedive.

Bought myself a book, high strappy heels, mooncakes and a tiny AlphaMale figurine this weekend. Assembled my AlphaMale in the wee hours this morning and have taken to carrying it around with me in a tiny container that I used to hold earrings. Developed an inexplicable fascination with contorting it. It's going to figure high up on my stress-relieve chart together with playing pool and plucking my eyebrows.

Went to the gym again to suspend life while I run on the treadmill, since nothing can happen till I stop. Signed up for the Terry Fox charity run to run longer than I've ever run before. 8.8 km, I hope I survive.

Work looms again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home