Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, August 11, 2002

I'm easily charmed by words and witty exchanges though I know it's superficial.
Until last night, I didn't know what "perjury" meant.
Yesterday I had my hair trimmed (not by my regular stylist but by one of his colleagues), while sitting next to a girl who had her long rebonded hair permed into big romantic waves. The hair stylist caught my glance and told me in no uncertain terms that my sort of hair texture shouldn't be permed. And after waiting nearly an hour for someone to attend to me, my hair didn't look much different from when I first stepped in.
Went for my third Fassbinder movie and didn't appreciate it despite it being a classic. It wasn't like Fellini, which I loved at first sight. Yet I kept going back to another Fassbinder screening, as if I couldn't really believe I didn't like his work.
Tried durian dumplings. What will they think of next? Durian toothpaste will defeat the purpose won't it?
And when you said Don't be sorry, you didn't mean it as advice but I took it as such.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home