Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, July 14, 2002

The laughing ring. Today while shopping with my UK travel mate, I tried on a chunky ring but couldn't manage to remove it cos it got stuck at my finger joint. This triggered an extensive giggling fit from us, during which two earnest shopgirls were trying to help me dislodge the ring; my UK travel mate gave up helping me to sms the US travel mate about the incident (yes, like a real-time sports caster); and I was trying to stop laughing long enough to tug off the ring. The ring finally came off and I bought a larger version of it. This was large enough to fit on my thumb but I love it.

Incidentally, the ring's made of Rhodium (Atomic Number 45, Symbol Rh), which is normally used to make headlight reflectors. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home