Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, May 18, 2002

Now I'm having a flashback moment like in the movies, where the protagonist lies in a gutter and thinks back on how he got there. I still haven't slept and I'm due in 5 hours' time for a haircut appointment, and not even with my regular hairdresser (who's away on reservist). Since I've only relied on a single hairdresser for the past 3 years, I'll probably panick about risking my hair with someone new, but till then, I guess I'll blog before I attempt to sleep.

Friday I had 2 customer meetings and a dinner with my colleagues. Following that, the gang decided to go sing karaoke, and though I'm not a big fan, I went through all 3 hours of it. Needed some detox music after the karaoke, so I joined Jedixus and his friends at Newsroom Bar for some dancing. The DJ announced that the local actress Irin Gan was there as well, but none of us caught sight of her. I remember thinking at one point that when I dance with my eyes closed, people around me change like furniture being rearranged. Then we proceeded for supper and left for home.

Good morning world! It's time to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home