Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, March 18, 2002

Over the weekend I dropped by the $1.99 shop to buy little knick-knacks for my trip to Japan. Got a mini-calculator, a luggage tag and a file folder for travel documents. Got the mini-calculator cos I won't be bringing my cell phone or Palm V along, and these gadgets normally function as a calculator for me. Got the luggage tag cos I don't want people to claim my backpack accidentally (like what happened to da mouse recently). Got the file folder so I won't have to stuff all my travel documents (passport, plane ticket, boarding pass, travel visa etc) into my cargo pants pockets. I often get the evil eye from the air stewardess when my boarding pass can't be swiped anymore cos it's so bent.

I hope I've got everything I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home