Random thoughts Stray memories

Saturday, November 24, 2001

I played pool with Jedixus, Strider, my best friend & M, Quest and Hegemony last night. Apart from Strider, everyone either blogs or writes a .plan. lol.

For me, it was surreal playing pool with Quest and Hegemony cos I've only done yahoo pool with them before, but it was fun. I was tickled that though Quest doesn't really play pool, he played it with the same precision steps like he did in yahoo (and won, drat!). Hegemony was kind and considerate... though he just flew in, he dropped by and brought along kangaroo jerkin for us. It was the first time I've seen them, but there wasn't any real awkwardness translating from net friends to real life. Afterwards, a couple of us went for drinks and chatted (ok ok, my eyes glazed over whenever the topics strayed to games, army etc), and though it doesn't seem too apt a description, it felt... nice. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home