Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, August 05, 2001

I was chatting with Yoyo and another girlfriend yesterday and the latter commented that she watched the movie Hamlet some time back. I asked her if it was good and she looked at me strangely and said "I watched it with you". Oops. Foot-in-mouth bimbotic moment there. Later, my colleague joined us after watching the movie Memento and I said that I've seen that, it's a wonderful movie. And I turned to my girlfriend and asked her if she's seen the movie too. She looked at me strangely again and said "I watched that with you too".

This highlights perfectly a grouse my friends always have with me. Perfect memory for irrelevant facts (like how many permutations of band members the band Santana went through) but shit for brains in terms of normal memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home