Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, August 19, 2001

I was browsing through the CDs at Borders while I was on my cell phone with you. Then I spotted Whiskeytown's album on the sampling machine. I told you I remembered quoting a line from their song Reason to Lie in my blog, but I've never heard this song before though. It's track #4 and I wanted to check it out. To carry on the phone conversation while sampling, I placed the sampling headphones over the cell phone on my left ear as well. While chatting on, a lady passed by and gave me a weird look. Then I realised it's cos the cell phone was covered by the sampling headphones and she probably thought I was talking to myself. lol. I repeated this incident to you and laughed. Thought the track sounded nice and I asked you if you could hear the music. You replied yes, a little. Then I figured you could only hear the pipe-in music within Borders, and not from the sampling headphones. We were listening to different tunes after all. In the end, I didn't buy the Whiskeytown album but an older Faithless album Sunday 8pm instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home