Random thoughts Stray memories

Wednesday, August 01, 2001

I just went to HMV and bought 4 CDs: Best of the Doors (which I was always reluctant to buy cos it can be borrowed), the Church's Sometime Anywhere (its jewel case fell apart after I unwrapped it), Deep Dish's Junk Science and Urge Overkill's Saturation.

I had an impulse to buy Urge Overkill's album though I had it in cassette when it was first released in '93. Yeah, it was that long ago but I've never replaced it with a CD copy. It was before I forayed into dance music, music without lyrics and all the rest. It was pure rock music and I remember I used to bop along happily while listening to it. So I bought it and found I still do, listening to it now. I'm quite unabashed about bopping to music I love openly... I don't bother about the weird looks I get. Whatever it takes to smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home