Random thoughts Stray memories

Sunday, June 10, 2001

While other folks were probably out in town on a Saturday night, my best friend and I tried playing with our new table tennis rackets instead. It wasn't that easy to locate a place to play table tennis, as we soon found out after enquiring at 3 nearby community centres. In the end, my best friend remembered this old clay pseudo-table tennis-sort-of-table in our neighbourhood so we tried playing a few games there. It was odd cos the table was located next to a drain and the tiny ping-pong ball always made death-defying leaps in that direction. I lost one in there actually. The table surface also felt unfamiliar, scratched and uneven... I'm not sure when someone last played table tennis on it. But somehow, it was a nice end to a lazy Saturday. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home