Random thoughts Stray memories

Monday, June 18, 2001

Which one statement is false?
1. (Excluding CDs that come together with music mags) I bought 99 CDs last year.
2. I have tried eyelash perming before.
3. I watched more than 50 movies last year.
4. I own 2 Pikachu T-shirts which I am too embarrassed to wear in public.
5. Back in University days, my password was MEEPOH cos it's the favourite food of my boyfriend then.
6. I have experimented with wearing hazel, grey and green coloured contact lenses.
7. There was a phase where I only wore brown clothing.
8. In Junior College, I liked to bring my soft toy cow [Kassandra the Prophetess] into lectures.

I know Blogvoices is down so you can't possibly post your guess...but those who already know me and feel inclined to can email me directly with your guess and find out if it's correct. Will post the false statement end of this week. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home